Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. threshold molding is used against sliding door tracks, fireplaces, carpet, ceramic tile or existing thresholds to allow for expansion space and to provide smooth transition in height difference. Pre-drill nail holes to prevent splitting. Part of the beauty of hardwood is the natural variations in color and tone that occur from piece to piece; no two real hardwood boards or trims are exactly alike. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. Our flooring is produced under rigorous environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act Compliant. With minimum of 60 quality checks you can be sure that Bruce is the hardwood choice for beauty and durability for generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Genuine Brazilian Cherry Hardwood
- 0.38 in. Thickness x 2 in. Width x 78 in. Length T-Molding
- Coordinates with 3/4 in. thick solid hardwood flooring
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Prefinished Natural Brazilian Cherry T-Molding
- Pre-drilled nail holes help prevent splitting
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes