The Bruce Reducer Molding can be used to provide a transition from wood flooring to other adjoining floors that are less thick. The Molding provides a beautiful, finished accent for installed flooring. It can be used around fireplaces and doorways, as a room divider or as a transition between hardwood flooring and adjacent floor coverings that are lower in height.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Genuine Tigerwood Hardwood
- 0.375 in. Thickness x 1.5 in. Width x 78 in. Length Reducer
- Coordinate with 3/8 in. engineered hardwood flooring
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Prefinished Brazilia Taupe Reducer
- Pre-drilled nail holes help prevent splitting
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes