Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. A reducer strip is a teardrop shaped molding used around fireplaces, doorways, as a room divider, or as a transition between wood flooring and adjacent floor coverings that are less thick.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Cherry
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 1-1/2 in. Width x 78 in. Length Reducer
- Coordinates with 3/8 in. thick engineered hardwood flooring
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Prefinished Bronze Cherry Reducer
- Pre-drilled nail holes prior to installation to help prevent splitting
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes