Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. A stair nose is a molding undercut for use as a stair landings trim. It can also be used for elevated floor perimeters and on stair steps.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Cherry Wood
- 0.375 in. Thickness x 2.75 in. Width x 78 in. Length Stair Nose
- Coordinates with 3/8 in. engineered hardwood flooring
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Prefinished Bronze Cherry Stair Nose
- Pre-drilled nail holes to help prevent splitting
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes