Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. A stair nose is a molding undercut for use as a stair landings trim. It can also be used for elevated floor perimeters and on stair steps. Part of the beauty of hardwood is the natural variations in color and tone that occur from piece to piece; no two real hardwood boards or trims are exactly alike. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. Our flooring is produced under rigorous environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. With a minimum of 60 quality checks you can be sure that Bruce is the hardwood choice for beauty and durability for generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Red Oak Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 2-3/4 in. Width x 78 in. length Stair nose
- Coordinated with 3/8 in. engineered wood
- Weight: 3.12 lb.
- Prefinished Bruce Dura Luster Red Oak, Medium Color, Low Gloss, Traditional Finish
- Pre-drill nail holes to help prevent splitting
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes