This laminate flooring combines the realistic look of 5 in. wide exotic Hawaiian Koa hardwood with the value and durability of laminate. Featuring an advanced inner core designed to resist moisture and a stylish high gloss finish to protect against spills, stains, fading and wear backed by a 30-year residential warranty. Simple Click-Lock technology ensures a fast and easy installation, even over most existing floors. Exceptional quality, performance and value make Bruce laminate a worry-free choice.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Hawaiian single board visual with 9 possible board variations within the carton
- 8 mm Thick x 4.83 in. Width x 50.59 in. Length Planks
- 13.61 sq. ft. per case. Case weight is 20.72 lb.
- Exotic Hawaiian Koa with a High Gloss finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate to be installed on all grade levels
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Select radiant heat may be used