The Bruce Cliffton Santa Fe Maple 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring offers you a beautiful and durable flooring choice. This flooring is constructed of 5 ply cross grain engineered wood. The planks have a micro-bevel on all 4 sides. It may be glued down for installation. Coordinating trim and moldings (sold separately) can help to create a more finished look.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Genuine Maple Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- Coordinates with any trim made for 3/8 in. flooring
- 25 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 42 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Santa Fe Maple Medium Color, Satin Gloss, Vintage, Antique-Rustic Finish
- Planks have a micro beveled edge on all 4 sides
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,450 (very high)
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue down or float
- Residential use
- 25 year finish wear through; lifetime structural
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes