The Bruce Cliffton Ponderosa Maple 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring comes prefinished in a medium color with a satin gloss. The planks have a micro-bevel on all 4 sides. It is constructed with 5 ply cross grain engineered wood. The wood has a very high Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting of 1,450. It is appropriate for installation above, on or below grade.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Genuine Maple Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- Coordinates with any trim made for 3/8 in. flooring
- 25 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 42 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Ponderosa Maple Medium Color, Satin Gloss, Vintage, Antique-Rustic Finish
- Planks have a micro beveled edge on all 4 sides
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450 (Very High)
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue down or float
- Residential use
- 25 year finish wear through; lifetime structural
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes