The Bruce Cliffton Rustic Oak Antique 3/8 in. Thick x 7 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring is a great way to accent your decor. Designed for Residential use, this versatile flooring requires floating installation. The planks have a 5-ply engineered construction for durability and a Janka wood hardness rating of 1320. Featuring engineered oak hardwood, this beautiful flooring has a pre-finished rustic oak antique, medium color finish to match many home interiors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Engineered Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 7 in. Width x Random Length Planks (up to 60 in.)
- Coordinates with any trim made for 3/8 in. flooring
- 17.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 42 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Dura-Luster Plus Medium Amaretto Maple Color, Low Gloss
- Planks have micro edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1320
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation method: Floating
- Residential use
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes