The rustic charm of aged, handcrafted hardwoods is recreated in our distressed collection. Proprietary staining and distressing techniques give this floor a charming, weathered and aged look. Part of the beauty of hardwood is the natural variations in color and tone that occur from piece to piece; no two real hardwood boards or trims are exactly alike. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. The engineered structure offers a beautiful yet durable floor that can be installed on any grade level. The Bruce Click Locking System allows for fast, easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply click one plank into another and fold the second plank down until flat for a tight fit and seamless installation. Bruce flooring is produced under rigorous environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. With a minimum of 60 qualitY checks, you can be sure that Bruce is the hardwood choice for beauty and durability for generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Oak This product is made at an FSC Certified manufacturing facility
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5 in. width x varied lengths 10 in. - 48 in.
- Prefinished Distressed Oak Toast with Dura-Luster Plus finish
- 5 Ply Engineered Construction
- Planks have Beveled Edge and Beveled End Details
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1300
- Installed On or Above Grade
- ClickLock Installation
- Residential Use
- 25 Year residential finish with lifetime stuctural warranty
- 22 Square feet ,36 lbs. per carton
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- This item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes