Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. Combination base and shoe molding is used to cover the expansion space next to baseboards, case goods and stair steps; a quarter round molding can also be used for this purpose. Pre-drill and nail to the vertical surface not to the floor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic White Oak Hardwood
- 0.938 in. Thicknessness x 1.813 in. Width x 78 in. Length
- Item coordinates with 3/4 in. solid wood flooring
- Weight: 2.3 lb.
- Pre-drilled nail holes to help prevent splitting
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes