Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. A quarter round molding is used to cover the expansion space next to baseboards, case goods and stair steps. Combination base and shoe molding can also be used for this purpose. Pre-drill and nail to the vertical surface not to the floor. Part of the beauty of hardwood is the natural variations in color and tone that occur from piece to piece; no two real hardwood boards or trims are exactly alike. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. Our flooring is produced under rigorous environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. With a minimum of 60 quality checks you can be sure that Bruce is the hardwood choice for beauty and durability for generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 0.75 in. Thickness x 0.75 in. Width x 78 in. Length Quarter Round
- Coordinates with 3/8 in. engineered flooring
- Weight: 1.68 lbs.
- Prefinished Grand Canyon Maple Quarter Round
- Pre-drilled nail holes help prevent splitting
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes