This Bruce Hickory Autumn Wheat 3/8 in. Thick x 3 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring recreates the rustic charm of aged, handcrafted hardwoods. Staining and distressing techniques give this flooring a charming weathered look and the natural variations in color characteristic of hardwood. The engineered structure offers a beautiful yet durable floor that can be installed on any grade level. The planks have micro-beveled edges and ends and feature a pre-finished hickory autumn wheat light color with a low-gloss finish.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood species: Engineered Hickory
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 3 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 46 lb.
- Pre-finished hickory autumn wheat light color, low-gloss finish
- 5-ply engineered hardwood flooring
- Planks have micro-beveled edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All
- Installation: Glue or floating
- Residential use
- 25-year limited warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes