The rustic charm of aged, handcrafted hardwoods is recreated in our distressed collection. Proprietary staining and distressing techniques give this floor a charming, weathered and aged look. Part of the beauty of hardwood is the natural variations in color and tone that occur from piece to piece; no two real hardwood boards or trims are exactly alike. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. The engineered structure offers a beautiful yet durable floor that can be installed on any grade level. The Bruce Click Locking System allows for fast, easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply click one plank into another and fold the second plank down until flat for a tight fit and seamless installation. With a minimum of 60 quality checks, you can be sure that Bruce is the hardwood choice for beauty and durability for generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Engineered Hickory
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width Plank Size
- 22 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33.5 lbs.
- Construction: 5 ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Hickory Autumn Wheat Medium Color, Low Gloss Finish
- Planks have micro beveled edge and micro beveled ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Click locking
- Residential use
- 25-year warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and molding
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts