This Bruce Hickory Autumn Wheat 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques for beauty and durability. The flooring features glue-down or floating installation and can be installed above grade, on grade and below grade. The 5-ply engineered wood flooring has a Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting of 1,820 and is suitable for residential use.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood species: Hickory
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 28 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 46 lb.
- Pre-finished autumn wheat medium color, distressed and rustic finish
- Construction: 5-ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue down or float
- Residential use
- 25-year limited warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes