The Bruce Hickory Rustic Natural 3/8 in. Thick x 3 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring has the rustic charm of aged, handcrafted hardwoods. Staining and distressing techniques give this floor a charming, weathered and aged look. The flooring is suitable for above-grade, on-grade and below-grade installation. The planks feature a micro-beveled edge and a Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting of 1,820. This flooring is for residential use and has a 25-year limited warranty.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood species: Hickory
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 3 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 28 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 46 lb.
- Pre-finished rustic natural medium color, distressed and rustic finish
- Construction: 5-ply Engineered Wood Flooring
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue down or float
- Residential use
- 25-year limited warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes