The Bruce Laurel Cherry Oak 3/4 in. Thick x 3-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Solid Hardwood Flooring is designed for nail-down installation on residential applications. This traditional style hardwood flooring features a beautiful, dark color with a high gloss finish. The Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting is 1,290. This solid oak flooring features planks with micro beveled edges. It can make a beautiful addition to your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species - Solid Oak
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 3-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- Coordinates with trim made specifically for 3/4 in. thick wood flooring
- 22 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 62 lbs.
- Construction: Solid Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Dura-Luster Plus Cherry Oak Dark Color, High Gloss, Traditional Finish
- Planks have eased edges/square ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 15-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes