Bruce Merbau is a premium choice offering the appeal of real hardwood with the versatility and durability of laminate. The look of wood species at a fraction of the price. Our laminates are designed with nature in mind and an eye toward the distinctive. The three board visual on each 7.56 in. wide plank create true-to-life hardwood flooring pattern. Planks install fast and easy. The installation requires no waiting time before moving appliances or furniture back on the floor. And furthermore, there's no messy glue residue or fumes. Bruce laminate floors are designed for your sense of style, with an appreciation for your lifestyle. Bruce floors are incredibly realistic and the technology beneath them is pretty incredible, too. Each floor combines beautiful design with durability - all at an affordable price with the industry's best warranties. So whether you choose the casual flair of a classic hardwood look, the sophistication of an exotic style or any of our other distinctive laminate floors, you can count on realistic looks, easy care and uncompromising quality.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Bruce Merbau Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm Thickness x 7.559 in. Width x 50.59 in. length Planks
- 743.68 sq. ft. per pallet. 56 cartons per pallet. Total pallet weight: 1833.4 lb.
- Merbau Embossed Finish with Medium Wood Tones
- Planks have a squared edge
- No attached underlayment
- Above Grade for installation: On or Below Grade
- Select radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over concrete and wooden subfloors
- Residential use
- 30 year residential warranty
- All online orders for this item may ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Item is sold online only, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities