The look of rare wood species at a fraction of the price; our laminates are designed with nature in mind and an eye toward the distinctive. Micro-bevel edges and ends accentuate each plank and 5 in. wide single plank visuals create true-to-life hardwood flooring pattern. Planks install faster and easier than other laminates with a simple two-step process Simply Lock&Fold . The locking installation requires no waiting time before moving appliances or furniture back on the floor. And furthermore, there's no messy glue residue or fumes. Bruce laminate floors are designed for your sense of style, with an appreciation for your lifestyle. Bruce floors are incredibly realistic, and the technology beneath them is pretty incredible, too. Each floor combines beautiful design with durability - all at an affordable price with the industry's best warranties. So whether you choose the casual flair of a classic hardwood look, the sophistication of an exotic style or any of our other distinctive laminate floors, you can count on realistic looks, easy care and uncompromising quality.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Mineral Wood Laminate Flooring
- 8mm Thick x 4.84 in. Width x 50.59 in. Length Planks
- 13.06 sq. ft. per case. Case weight is 20.72 lb.
- Medium Color Premium Exotic High Gloss
- Planks have beveled edge and beveled end detail
- No attached underlayment
- Lock and fold installation method
- On/Above/Below Grade
- Can be installed over most subfloors and existing floors on all grade levels, all substrates must: meet applicable building codes, be structurally sound, show minimal deflection, and be dry, clean and flat
- Radiant heated subfloors should not exceed 85 degrees F
- 30 year limited residential warranty and 5 year light commercial warranty
- Residential and light commercial use
- Don't forget about your coordinating trim and moldings