The Bruce Natural Maple 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Click Lock Hardwood Flooring is a great accent for your space. Featuring engineered maple hardwood, this beautiful flooring has a pre-finished medium natural maple color finish to match many home interiors. Designed for residential use, this versatile flooring requires floating installation. The planks have 5-ply engineered construction and a Janka wood hardness rating of 1320 to suit your needs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Engineered Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks (up to 48 in.)
- Coordinates with any trim made for 3/8 in. flooring
- 22 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 32 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Dura-Luster Plus Medium Natural Maple Color, Low Gloss
- Planks have micro edges and ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1320
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation method: Floating
- Residential use
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes