The rustic charm of aged, handcrafted hardwoods is recreated in our distressed collection. Proprietary staining and distressing techniques give this floor a charming, weathered and aged look. Part of the beauty of hardwood is the natural variations in color and tone that occur from piece to piece; no two real hardwood boards or trims are exactly alike. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. The engineered structure offers a beautiful yet durable floor that can be installed on any grade level. Bruce flooring is produced under rigorous environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. With a minimum of 60 qualities checks, you can be sure that Bruce is the hardwood choice for beauty and durability for generations.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood species: Genuine Domestic hickory hardwood
- 3/8 in. thick x 3 in. width x random length planks
- Pre-finished Smokey Topaz medium color, medium gloss, traditional finish
- Construction: 5-ply cross grain engineered hardwood flooring
- Planks have a micro beveled edge on all 4 sides
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,820
- Appropriate grade for installation: above, on or below grade
- Installation: staple, glue or float
- For residential use
- 15-year finish wear-through warranty; lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- 28 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 46 lb.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes