The Bruce Laurel Seashell Oak 3/4 in. Thick x 3-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Solid Hardwood Flooring can make a beautiful addition to your home. This traditional style flooring comes in a medium color and has a high-gloss finish. The planks vary in length and they have micro beveled edges. Nail-down installation is recommended. You can coordinate trim and moldings (sold separately) for a finished look.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 2-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- Coordinates with trim made specifically for 3/4 in. thick wood flooring
- 20 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 56 lb.
- Construction: Solid Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Bruce Dura Luster Medium Color, Traditional Finish
- Planks have eased edges/square ends
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 25-year finish warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes