The Bruce Rustic Oak Antique 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring features engineered domestic oak hardwood and a pre-finished rustic oak, low gloss finish to match many home interiors. Designed for residential use, this versatile flooring requires glue, float or staple installation. Appropriate for above-grade, on-grade or below-grade installation, this versatile flooring has 5-ply engineered construction for durability.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood species - Engineered oak hardwood
- 3/8 in. thickness x 5 in. width x random length planks (up to 60 in.)
- Pre-finished rustic oak plank permion finish medium color, low gloss finish
- Construction - 5-ply engineered oak wood flooring
- Planks have beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 12.9
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Installation: Glue, float or staple
- Residential use
- 25-year finish warranty
- 25 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 42 lb.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes