Use the Bruce Town Hall Exotics Hickory Smokey Topaz 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring for residential use. This 5-ply cross grain engineered hardwood flooring can be installed by staple, glue or float methods. This genuine domestic hickory hardwood flooring features planks that have micro beveled edges on all 4 sides and a pre-finished Smokey Topaz medium color.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Genuine Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- Coordinates with any trim made for 3/8 in. flooring
- 28 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 46 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Peppercorn Dark Color, Medium Gloss, Traditional Finish
- Planks have a micro beveled edge on all 4 sides
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,260
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Staple, glue or float
- Residential use
- 15-year finish wear through warranty; lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes