Get the Bruce Town Hall Oak Natural 3/8 in. Thick x 3 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring to add a traditional enhancement to your indoor space. These 5-ply cross grain engineered planks are constructed from domestic oak hardwood, have a Janka rating of 1,200 and offer a stylish combination of a light color and a satiny, glossy finish that coordinates beautifully with a wide variety of design schemes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood species: Domestic red oak hardwood
- 3/8 in. thickness x 3 in. width x random length planks
- Pre-finished natural light color, medium gloss, traditional finish
- Construction: 5-ply cross grain engineered wood flooring
- Planks have a micro beveled edge on all 4 sides
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,200
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Installation: Glue, float or staple
- Residential use
- 15-year finish wear-through/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- 30 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 44 lb.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes