The Buck Bros. 1/4 in. x 5 in. Professional Wood Chisel is useful for any woodworking project. It is designed to make finish or paring cuts on wood surfaces. Hand pressure, when applied evenly, is often sufficient. Deep cuts can be achieved by striking chisel with a hammer. The blade is constructed of high-grade hardened and tempered tool steel. The blade can be sharpened to extend the life. The handle is constructed of premium grade acetate with a steel cap. It is also constructed of with protective blade guards.
- General purpose tool for any woodworking project
- High-grade tempered tool steel construction
- Sharpened and honed blade for maximum cutting efficiency
- Shatter-resistant acetate handle
- Reinforced steel cap for use with chisel mallets