The Buck Bros. 10 in. Bench Plane features a 2 in. wide hardened and tempered steel alloy blade for durability. A solid wood handle offers a comfortable grip and the polished body and frame delivers lasting quality. The edge is adjustable both laterally and for depth of cut. This tool is useful for flattening and reducing the thickness of rough wood.
- Used to smooth the surface of a rough piece of wood
- 2 in. wide steel alloy cutting blade provides a sharp cutting edge
- Solid wood handle with a tempered steel blade offers lasting performance and durability
- Solid wood handle ensures a secure, comfortable grip
- Uses replacement blade #PLS2