Safely retrieve hard to reach items from the back of bedroom closets and the top of kitchen cabinets by using the amerihome three step utility stool. Use during home maintenance and renovation projects like cleaning closets, painting, changing light bulbs and hanging pictures. The project tray holds paint cans, tools and other supplies. When not in use, the foldaway design and compact storage size means this utility stool can easily be stashed out of the way until it is needed again. Designed with safety in mind, the steps are extra wide for safety and are covered in a textured pattern that helps prevent slipping and provides secure footing. A durable powder coat finish that resists scratches and rust covers the stool's steel frame. Constructed to meet industrial type IA standards and meets OSHA or ANSI specifications. 300 lb weight capacity.
- Versatile utility stools can be used for hard to reach items
- Great for home maintenance projects
- Pattern on steps helps prevent slipping, provides secure footing
- Convenient foldaway design and compact storage size
- Easy grip handle locks in place when open
- Industrial type IA meets OSHA or ANSI requirements
- Total step height is 28 in.