Easily remove water from a flooded basement or drain your fish pond with the Sportsman Series 2 in. Self-Priming Water Pump. Use it to pump water to boat docks and out of duck blinds. If you need to drain a small pool to repair a crack or liner leak, the 2 in. Self-Priming Water Pump will make the job go faster. This small but mighty pump has a 2 in. inlet that can move water up to 85 ft., or 26 ft. uphill The 5.5 HP gasoline motor can move up to 9,000 gal. of water per hour. The Sportsman Series Self-Priming Water Pump is great to have on hand for emergencies or jobs around the house and farm.
- Ideal to drain a flooded basement or empty a pool or pond in minutes
- 2 in. pump outlet and inlet, max flow: 150 GPM/9,000 GPH
- Max head: 85 ft., max suction lift: 26 ft.
- Cast iron propeller, recoil start, 4 strokes 5.5 HP
- Heavy duty 5.5 HP OHV gasoline engine provides maximum output and reliability
- Cast iron impeller for rugged durability, and aluminum die cast pump housing
- Easy to transport, weighs only 62 lbs.
- Easy pull, recoil start, self-priming, 3,600 RPM
- Generous 0.95 gal. capacity fuel tank