Rated 3.5 out of 5Â by 21
Rated 5 out of 5Â by TreasuredDesigns nice doors- easy install
it was easy to install these doors. well made and loved that the window panes were covered with plastic for easy painting and easy removal with a straight edge. So happy with product
September 27, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by REFLECTIONSofMAINE The doors are a great quality wood door.
I would recommend this door to anyone who enjoys the leisure of painting and/or staining! The windows have a plastic coating which allows you to paint and stain worry free of scraping paint off the glass. I painted one side of the doors white and stained the opposing side. Looks great on both sides. An attractive focal point in both rooms.
August 25, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Crgx22 Just perfect
These are for a infrequently used hall closet. They look great, but wouldn't have them for high traffic use. The doors don't seem like they would take too much handling. Installation was not difficult. As I said these are perfect for intended use. Very happy with outcome.
May 21, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5Â by Steve Many manufacturing errors, tough install
I just completed an installation of this door and had to correct several defects
- screws were not centered in two hinges so their heads forced the hinge leaves apart. I had to substitute #8 1" screws
- door frame was not stapled correctly, the joints were separated when I unwrapped the door
- door hinge mortises were not mortised to a uniform depth which skewed the door
- the stop mouldings were applied so that they detoured away from the face of the door. I had to pry them off and re-apply them with my brad nailer.
- one of the door stiles was crooked (bowed along the wide dimension). When I put a 6' straightedge on the door I found that there was a 1/2" bulge in the middle of the door. I had to take the door off and make cut it straight with my track saw.
All of these corrections took a long time, I will not buy this door for my next project.
October 6, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5Â by brucepyle Garbage
Buy something else! After spending 3 hours trying to straighten this door out in the jamb so it closes proper, I finally gave up and returned it to the store. One side was warped 1/2" and did not meet in the middle. This product is garbage. Buy something better.
September 13, 2014