Gable vents provide added architectural detail with their wood grain finish and sharp distinctive characteristics. They offer key features that have become the benchmark in the industry. Installation is easy with our wide nailing flange, leveling lines, and adjustable stop gauge. Our patented snap-on trim ring hides rough cuts and reduces installation time, while providing a finished appearance once the vent has been installed. Our vents utilize a double baffle design that blocks a direct view into the home and provides added protection against wind-driven rain and snow. The sealed-in fiberglass screen offers complete insect and animal protection. Each gable vent has more venting area than industry standards. Available in 24 colors or a paint option. 40-year transferable warranty. Polypropylene/polystyrene.
- Net free venting area: 54 sq. in. rough opening: 7 in. x 8 in.
- Durable, maintenance-free U.V. stabilized, deep wood grain texture, constructed with color molded-through so they won't scratch, flake, or fade
- Easy to install on all types of exteriors: wood, vinyl, stucco, brick, or fiber cement, keystone add-ons are also available
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sealed-in fiberglass screen for defense against insects and animals
- Product cannot be painted
- Optional keystones available, sold separately
- AK, HI ship to store only