Gable vents provide added architectural detail with their wood grain finish and sharp distinctive characteristics. They offer key features that have become the benchmark in the industry. Installation is easy with our wide nailing flange, leveling lines, and adjustable stop gauge. Our patented snap-on trim ring hides rough cuts and reduces installation time, while providing a finished appearance once the vent has been installed. Our vents utilize a double baffle design that blocks a direct view into the home and provides added protection against wind-driven rain and snow. The sealed-in fiberglass screen offers complete insect and animal protection. Each gable vent has more venting area than industry standards. Available in 24 colors or a separate paintable option (color code 030). Limited lifetime warranty. Polypropylene/polystyrene. Made in the USA.
- Net free venting area: 50 sq in. rough opening: 8 in. x 8 in.
- Durable, maintenance-free UV. stabilized, deep wood grain texture. Constructed with color molded-through so they won't scratch, flake, or fade
- Easy to install on all types of ex teriors: wood, vinyl, stucco, brick, or fiber cement
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Sealed-in fiberglass screen allows air to flow while keeping insects and animals out
- Can be installed in wood, vinyl, stucco, brick, or fiber cement
- Snap-on trim ring for easy installation