This 4-Burner built-in island grill from Bull Outdoor Products comes preassembled, so all you need to do is hook it up to your natural gas line. The stainless steel grill head sits atop an outdoor kitchen island with a 30 in. W cutout, supplying 810 sq. in. of cooking area and 75,000 BTU-per-hour input. Four stainless steel welded burners deliver significant cooking power, each ignited and regulated by separate front-mounted controls. This appliance features a separate infrared back burner reaching 15,000 BTUs that makes rotisserie cooking a breeze.
- 4 welded stainless steel burners distribute heat evenly; separate rear-mounted infrared burner supplies heat for cooking on a rotating spit
- Firebox capable of 75,000 maximum BTUs; infrared burner rated at 15,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 4 stainless steel cooking grates cover entire cook box, capable of generating restaurant-quality sear marks
- Cooking surface encompasses 810 sq. in., including an upper warming rack covering 210 sq. in.
- Each burner has its own piezo igniter, making start-ups a cinch
- Built-in hood thermometer enables precise heat management, while separately-controlled burners allow for direct or indirect cooking
- Grill lid is constructed of 304 grade single-piece, double-lined stainless steel
- Cutout dimension: 31 in. W x 21 in. D x 9-1/2 in. H
- Preassembled for easy installation