The 10 in. CenterFire Foam Blade cleanly slices EPS and XPS and eliminates over 95% of static foam dust. Cut rigid foam to size without making a mess. The dust free foam cutting line of CenterFire blades will keep the Snowman (and Blueman and Pinkman) away. Improved for 2015, these blades are now even more effective with a high tech ceramic coating. This coating, developed for advanced firearms and performance engines, reduces the force needed to push the blade through foam and practically eliminates foam residue and dust, making your job that much easier. Winner of the Pro Tool Innovation Awards for 2014 and now 2015.
- Razor sharp edge slices through foam without producing dust
- Carbon steel body with high performance ceramic coating
- Thermal-break design concentrates heat on the cutting edge for a factory quality cut
- Cuts EPS (expanded polystyrene/white/bead board) foam (max thickness 2 in.)
- Cuts XPS (extruded polystyrene/blue/pink) foam (max thickness 1.5 in.)
- Cuts Poly-ISO (Polyisocyanurate) foam (max thickness 1 in.)
- Cuts foil or Mylar faced foam