Grow beautiful, vibrant blooms with the Burpee Zinnia Peppermint Stick Seed. The zinnia can make a lovely addition to flower beds, borders and arrangements and they bloom after approximately 8 weeks. Vibrant color splash across each bloom in tones of red, pink, yellow and orange. Sow in average soil in full sun after danger of frost.
- Zinnia peppermint stick flowers are beautiful in beds, borders and floral arrangements
- Best when grown in areas with full sunlight
- Seeds germinate in approximately 10 days
- Plants bloom after approximately 8 weeks
- For best results, plant seeds 18 in. apart
- Mature plants are up to 36 in. high
- 3 - 4 in. speckled blooms with vibrant shades of red, pink, yellow and orange