The CDI 151SM Micro Adjustable Torque Screwdriver has a range of 3-15 in. lbs. A simple, cam-over design prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components. Torque settings are easily and accurately changed with a unique adjusting knob and easy-to-read window scale. Adjusting the Screwdriver is simple. Just pull out the adjusting knob to unlock, turn to the desired setting, then push the knob in until it clicks. Positive locking knob makes accidental setting changes impossible. Automatic lock in counterclockwise direction makes fastener removal a snap. Made in The USA.
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4 in. hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Slip resistant ﬁ nish
- Easy-to-read window scale
- Accuracy: ± 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certiﬁ cate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14 - 2004