CE Tech HDMI Cable with Ethernet provides more bandwidth than a standard HDMI cable, while also carrying a quality video output with an HD resolution up to 1080p. Cable also provides an additional dedicated Ethernet data channel for device networking (only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet-channel enabled). HDMI Cable with Ethernet has high-speed data transfer that supports 3D applications.
- High-speed cable can handle high-bandwidth 3D signals and 1080p video signals
- Single multipurpose cable replaces multiple analog cables
- Provides superior digital audio/video for DVD/VCR and home theater systems
- Also for gaming consoles, Blu-Ray, streaming mobile devices and AV Receiver
- Supports audio return for use with home-theater audio system using TV signals
- Certified for in-wall installation