CE Tech HDMI Cable with Ethernet provides more bandwidth than a standard HDMI cable, while also carrying a quality video output with an HD resolution up to 1080p. The cable also provides an additional dedicated Ethernet data channel for device networking (only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet Channel-enabled). HDMI Cable with Ethernet also supports 3D applications.
- High speed HDMI cable provides more bandwidth than standard HDMI cable
- High speed HDMI cable with Ethernet also supports HD video resolution up to 1080p and is 3D compatible
- Single cable replaces multiple analog cables
- Provides superior digital audio and video quality for DVD/VCR and in-home theater systems
- Also for use with gaming consoles, Blu-Ray, streaming mobile devices and AV receiver