CE TECH’s Category 5e Jacks are used to terminate Category 5e network cable. It is used for Ethernet, internet, phone, fax, modem and computer networks. These keystone jacks snap into any housing or keystone wall plates.
- Connects up to 4 lines for phone, fax, modem or computer networks
- Meets TIA category 5e standards for high-performance data transmission up to 100 MHz
- Snaps into most housings or keystone wall plates
- Lite almond finish
- Product now includes a plastic 110 punch-down tool
- New tool helps make your installation easier and offers better connectivity between the cable and the jack
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs