CE TECH's new, patented Cable Plate with Flexible Opening is used to install Low-Voltage cables behind your flat panel TV, your-Amplifier or other audio video devices. The flexible opening of the cable plate allows you to pass Low-Voltage cables through the wall, while keeping the opening in the wall covered. There is no need to purchase a mounting plate or old work ring for installation. Mounting wings are molded into the back of the cable plate and fasten securely and easily to the back of the drywall.
- Hide up to 6 Low-Voltage cables behind your flat panel TV
- Perfect for eliminating connections at wall; allows Low-Voltage cables (such as HDMI and RG6 coax) to avoid unnecessary connections that disrupt signal quality
- Low profile design of the cable plate with flexible opening works perfectly with the industry’s thinnest mounts and TV’s
- Flexible center of the cable plate keeps the opening in the wall covered and helps to hold cables in place
- Mounting wings make for a quick and simple installation
- No additional parts necessary