The Flat Screen TV In-Wall Cover and Power Kit allows for a neat and easy installation. This is the easiest and most energy efficient system for running TV cables behind the wall. The kit provides the ability to add or remove cables as needed without removing the boxes or cover plates with the built in cable feeding tube.
- Optional use of Air-free method or standard method for exterior walls with thick insulation or more than 4 cables
- Air-free patent pending energy efficient system reduces air flow into the home and reduces your energy bills
- EZ feed "patent pending" feed system that allows feeding HDMI, coax and gaming cables through the wall effortlessly
- Pre-wire design installs in 30 minutes with no electrician or hard wiring for the standard method and 60 minutes for the Air-free method
- Kit includes: power grommets with 60 in. power cable, attached 6 ft. power cord, 60 in. feed tube a hole saw for a power drill, fish tape to pull tube through the back of the wall and attached gaskets to seal the system for energy savings