CEG-Lite Commercial Epoxy Grout, a lightweight 2-part 100% solids epoxy grout formulated with custom’s exclusive customLite technology. CEG-Lite represents a major breakthrough in epoxy technology, delivering the high stain and chemical resistance professionals expect, combined with handling characteristics and versatility that far surpasses other epoxy grouts. CEG-Lite is formulated with the same recycled content found in custom’s other lightweight setting materials, making it the first 100 percent solids epoxy grout that contributes to Leed certification based on recycled content, which also affects the handling of the product, giving a smoother consistency providing increased spread ability. Epoxy grout is very different from typical portland cement grouts so you may find this to be more sticky and fast drying, clean up should begin very shortly after installation.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Use with virtually any tile
- Use to fill joint width from 1/16 in. to 1/2 in.
- Color consistent, stain and chemical resistant
- Initial set in 4 hours, final set in 5 hours
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout. Final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques
- Excellent for use in industrial and where clinical sanitation is maintained by harsh cleaning methods
- For joint widths from 1/16" to 1/2"
- Spreads like cement based grout
- Clings easily to vertical joints