Gripper End of Pipe Plugs are designed to test drain, vent and waste systems to 17 psi backpressure (40 ft. of head pressure), meeting virtually all testing needs. The end of pipe design safeguards against the plug falling into the pipe during installation or removal. The Gripper mechanical plugs are made of rust and corrosion resistant materials, which prolong plug life. The plugs unique narrow design makes it especially useful in pipe stub outs that have limited depth.
- Plug is rated for 17 PSI or 40 ft. of head pressure
- Extra large zinc wing nut for ease of tightening, no wrench required
- Natural rubber O-ring for excellent expansion and memory
- ABS glass-reinforced plates for added strength
- Zinc-Plated carriage bolt resists rust and corrosion
- End-of-pipe design seals only at the end of a pipe
- Safeguards against the plug falling into the pipe during installation or removal