Made from, corrosion-resistant and non-conductive fiberglass. Features abrasion-resistant coating with special reinforcement fiberglass ribs to stop breakage and add stability. Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside, permits users to read height at eye level. Equipped with reliable and long lasting spring loaded Delran buttons. Universal spring loaded button assembly is interchangeable between all sections.
- Rectangular fiberglass rod easily accepts any rod mounted laser detector bracket
- Universal spring loaded button assembly is interchangeable between sections
- Snug fitting telescoping sections reduce side to side wobble
- 16 ft. extended length with graduations in feet and inches
- Rods are available in Ft/inch, Ft/10ths and metric graduations
- For use with optical and laser levels
- Includes: 1 rod