The CST/Berger 2000 ft. Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotating Laser Package is an essential apparatus for exterior leveling projects such as excavating footings, foundations, site work and grading. The laser offers 3/32 in. accuracy at 100 ft. and has an extended range of 2000 ft. diameter to handle larger job site applications. Key impact areas of the device are protected by an overmold that’s constructed to handle perilous job site conditions and designed to withstand a drop from 3 ft. The rotary head is enclosed with high-precision glass and a durable gasket material to deliver an approved IP56 rating to guarantee protection from construction dust and an occasional rainstorm. An anti-drift feature automatically powers down the laser if the unit is bumped or has slowly drifted from the original benchmark to ensure greater accuracy on a job site. Single-access slope control in manual-grade mode allows you to use the up and down arrows to change the slope of the beam to match the slope or pitch of the construction site.
- Includes RL25H self-leveling rotary laser, RD5 detector with bracket, aluminum tripod, 8 ft. grade rod, 3 D-cell batteries, 1 AA battery and hard-sided carrying case
- Water and dust protected to withstand outdoor use
- Single-axis slope control allows up/down laser adjustments in manual-grade mode
- Glass-enclosed top housing protects laser from potentially harmful elements on a job site
- Full selection of beam visibility enhancements adjusts for ambient light conditions
- Durably constructed to withstand a drop from 3 ft.
- Battery gauge indicates when charge is low
- Great solution for laser tools needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs