Easy to use describes this new PAL automatic level from CST/Berger a leader in instrument technology.Just bring the bubble close to the bullseye and it automatically centers itself assuring you of accuracy of 3/32 in. 150 feet.Magnetically dampened wire hung compensator for optimum range and accuracy.Built in compensator lock protects the instrument during storage and transport.Some standard features include,horizontal circle for setting angles,top mounted peep sight,sealed dust protected leveling screws,penta prizm for easy reading of the bullseye vial.This instrument mounts on a 5/8-11 tripod included with this package.Built in stadia for 1;100 for distance estimating, comes with plumb bob,allen wrench,adjusting pin and padded durable hardshell case.Also comes with tripod and 8ft rod in inches.
- Much easier to set up and use than a builders level and accuracy of 3/32 in. in 100 ft
- Features a magnetically dampened wire hung compensator for fast easy to set up operation
- Built in easy to read horizontal circle
- Comes complete with plumb bob,allen wrench,heavy duty tripod,8ft rod in inches and hardshell case
- So durable are these units they come with a five year warranty