With 5-second accuracy, the CST/Berger DGT10 Electronic Digital Theodolite precisely measures vertical and horizontal angles. This survey instrument features an optical plummet for easy setup, a vertical tilt sensor for maintaining accuracy and reticle illumination for consistent bright views.
- 5 in. digital transit with vertical tilt sensor for measuring vertical and horizontal angles
- Large dual-sided LCD for clear readouts; 6-key user interface for simple operation
- 30-speed telescope, 450 ft. Dia. range for larger worksites; 53 in. minimum focus
- Includes manual, batteries, rain cover, tool kit, lens cloth and carrying case
- Displays actual variance in true plumb; 1 year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs