CST's rectangular shaped fiberglass level rods are made from corrosion-resistant and non conductive fiberglass. These rods feature abrasion-resistant coating with special reinforcement fiberglass ribs to stop breakage and add stability to extended rod. Easy to read graduations and a special measuring scale on the back, permits users to read heights at eye level. Rods are equipped with reliable and long lasting spring loaded Delrin buttons.
- Rectangular fiberglass rod easily accepts any rod mounted laser detector bracket
- Universal spring loaded button assembly is interchangeable between sections
- Snug fitting telescoping sections reduce side to side wobble
- 16 ft. extended length with graduations in feet and 10ths
- Can be used with Optical and Laser Levels
- Rods are available in ft./in., ft./10ths and Metric graduations
- Includes 1 rod