The CST/Berger LD440G Green Beam Electronic Rotary Laser Detector allows the user to locate the laser beam easily in bright light and over long distances. The LD440G can be held by hand, rod-mounted, or magnetically mounted to drop ceiling grid. Features front and back LCD windows for ease of viewing. 7-channels of resolution allow user to easily get on grade without bouncing above and below grade. The LD440G also features bright LEDs that will light bright blue with on Grade. The LD440G is constructed of a co-molded rubber housing and is sealed for a waterproof/dust proof rating of IP67. The included bracket features a standard screw knob as well as a quick release clamp for ease of use when mounting on a rod. 1 Year Manufacturer warranty. Battery operated with two AA batteries. For use with green beam lasers only.
- Bright LED with unique strobe shield protection
- Heavy-duty magnets molded in housing for ceiling applications
- For use with green beam rotary laser levels
- Rugged co-molded housing sealed for water and dust proof
- Great solution for laser tools needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs