19-558 is CST / Berger's Magna-Trak 102 Magnetic Locator. With a push-button “erase” feature, greater flexibility is achieved and performance is enhanced. When a magnetic disturbance, such as a metal fence, is confronted, simply press the “erase” button and the disturbance is erased for continued searching without interference. No need to reduce the sensitivity; the Magna-Trak 102 always returns to perfect magnetic balance when the “erase” button is pressed. The Magna-Trak 102 locator also includes a power line indicator feature. The LCD panel visually indicates that a power line is present.
- Waterproof up to housing water-resistant housing
- High-tech magnetic toroidal sensors and electronic balancing circuitry
- On/off, volume, and sensitivity controls
- Strong, lightweight aluminum tube
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs